Monday, October 13, 2008

My Wonderful Family

This picture pretty much sums up our family: Alyssa not cooperating, Dillon getting annoyed by Alyssa, Amelia just being her laid-back self, and Tommy and I trying to smile through all the chaos.

PS--You may be wondering why I've been working on my blog so much lately. Tommy is out of town tonight, so this has been my form of relaxation. I still need to upload recent pictures, but my computer is upstairs and my camera is downstairs....that would require exercise. :)

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Oh my goodness! You are on a blogging roll!

Christy N said...

Kristine....well said...as usual!! I enjoyed reading your posts. Thanks for the encouragement and insight. We made a "Count down to Halloween" chain like Dillion has this morning b/c I am getting tired of having the kids ask me "Is it Halloween yet?" Love you, Christy

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

You ARE on a blogging roll!! I will convert you from facebook to blogging! ;) I like your new background too.