Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Carolina Beach

click picture for more

Yes, I know that it has been 2 months since we went on vacation, but I'm just now posting pictures of it. I have a lot more pictures that are on my camera that I need to upload, and I was waiting until I felt motivated to do those also, but 2 months is long enough.

We had a great time at the beach. Dillon and Alyssa loved playing with their big cousins, and Amelia adjusted fine. As you'll see from the pictures, she slept most of the time. :)

Dillon loves Kindergarten, although, he is worn out by the end of the day. Here's a picture of his first day of school:


Alyssa is in preschool again this year, and she seems to like it a lot.

Amelia is smiling and laughing a lot now. She is still a very laid back baby.

I'll try to post more some other time, but right now is my alone time/kid's rest time, and I only have 30 minutes left so I'm going to relax. (Can you tell that I cherish these moments?) :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristine,
Geez finally some new pics (just kidding). They are great now I have some recent pics of my great nieces and nephew that I can take to work and remove the OLD ones and put the new ones up on my wall. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving, actually we all can't wait!

Love you and tell Tommy and the kids the same and that I said hello.

Aunt Pat

P.S. There are pics of Sean and Mallory on Facebook from Homecoming. They are really cute (:!

Mom said...

Hey Kristine,
I love the pics and don't feel bad about it being 2 months late... sheesh, I'm just posting pics of Mekhi's 1st birthday party and the poor kid turned one back in July. Oh well, at least you have 3 kids and a husband to juggle... what's my excuse? Anyway, tell everyone I said Hi (hugs & kisses) and I'm loving Amelia's mohawk-- she's a diva already! (smile)

Stefanie said...

I thought you left the blogging world!!

;)