Saturday, May 26, 2007

PS--Is this the same woman?

PS--I love my haircut, but I realized that the before and after pictures really aren't fair. The before picture is me after a day of playing outside. My hair was air-dried with no products and tucked behind my ears. The after is professionally styled and blow-dryed with some volumizer. Of course the after looks better. That picture just reminds me of before and after pictures for a make-over. In the before you have a women with terrible hair and no make-up. In the after, you have a supermodel--fabulous hair and professional stage make-up! Gee, I wonder which one people will think is more attractive. :) Those pictures above are a real before and after picture from a website that specializes in make-overs. If I was getting a make-over that day, I'd show up fresh out of bed also! They need to do one of two things: 1) Take the before shot when the woman thinks she looks her best or 2) Take both shots right when the person wakes up in the morning. I vote for number 2.

No comments: