Well, I already have 2 nieces and a nephew, but that is on my King side. They usually call me "
Tita Kristine" which is the Filipino way to say it. Tommy's sister is going to have a baby boy soon, so this is the first nephew for me on the
Arboneaux side. We celebrated the soon-to-be birth of the baby this past weekend. It was a fun family event at the expecting parents' home!
Stephanie is such a beautiful pregnant woman.


It's so exciting to think that the next time I see Tommy's sister and her husband, they will be parents. When I think back to myself before becoming a mother, I realize all the things I have learned through parenthood and wonder about all that is left to uncover. Congratulations Shawn and Stephanie!
HERE are more pictures from the baby shower. There are also a few pictures of the kids just hanging out at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment