Well, this happened a month or so ago, but I wanted to write it down so I wouldn't forget it when Dillon was older. Those of you that know Dillon know that he is a relatively well behaved child--at least at home. He is all boy, so of course he can be a bit destructive, but on the whole he is good. At school is another story. He can't sit still, talks when he is not supposed to, and doesn't follow directions. Basically he is every teacher's dream ;) One day he came home with a note from his teacher (you know that usually isn't good). I wish I would have kept the note, but basically it said this: Dillon has been having trouble adjusting to being back in school after the break. Today he would not sit still in his chair. After repeatedly telling him to sit still, Dillon decided to glue himself to his chair. Glue was all over his shorts and chair. Please discuss this with him at home.
I know that was rude, destructive and disrespectful of Dillon, and he did get punished pretty severely. However, Tommy and I had to laugh about it after the kids went to bed. You know that he was just being a smart Alic. Ahhh, I wonder what the teenage years will hold for him. :)
1 week ago

1 comment:
Looks like we are both up blogging this morning. :)
I bet his teacher got a good laugh about that as well. Probably not during school though. ;)
My cousin super glued his first grade teacher to her chair when he was little. Ruined her dress (she stuck and it ripped!) and my aunt had to buy her a new one! lol!
Post a Comment