Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Picture Day...

Today when I asked Alyssa to get dressed, she came down in shorts. Well, it wasn't shorts weather, so I told her she should probably wear pants. The stripped shorts are her favorite, so I told her that she could wear them with tights underneath. I figured that would be a good compromise. She came downstairs so proud because she got her pink tights with white hearts on by herself. As her shirt, she is wearing a white cardigan with a boys corvette shirt underneath. To top the ensemble off, she is wearing puppy-dog clogs and Hello Kitty barrettes. I thought the outfit looked so silly that it was cute, so I took a picture of her before I dropped her off at school. As we were getting out of the car, I noticed a little girl wearing a cute Christmas dress. Then I opened the door to her school and saw the poster--oops! It was picture day today! I totally forgot. At least she was wearing a sweater, so the close up picture might look semi-cute. Although, I might have to buy the full body pose just for the memories!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny, she is lil miss independent! haha

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

HA! That is too funny. I may never let my kids pick out their outfits! ;)

Christy N said...

Oh my...that is way too hilarous. You should definetly get the full body pose...

Anonymous said...

If she already picks out her clothes at the age of 3.5 whew wait until she's a teenager...haha She is definitely a little doll baby.