1 week ago
Monday, June 09, 2008
Quick Post
I just wanted to let everyone know that the transition to having 3 kids has been great this far. I couldn't ask for a better baby...she has been going between 7 and 9 hours between feeds at night--thank God! I think He knows that I need my sleep to be a good Mommy! :) Dillon and Alyssa are still loving her all the time! I had to make a rule of not touching the baby when she is sleeping just so they don't wake her up all the time with their hugs and kisses! I couldn't ask for a smoother transition, and I'll try to post pictures soon. Our good computer is broken, so I have to do it from Tommy's work laptop in the evenings. By that time I'm ready to relax, so I don't know when you'll next see what Amelia looks like! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are doing such a great job...so is it that you are a fabulous mom or is it that God gave you a fabulous newborn??? Well....I guess BOTH. I am encouraged by seeing your transition. Love you, Christy
thanks Christy...I credit it all to God...isn't that where I get my talents from? :) I'm sure you would be the same when you have a third.
Post a Comment