Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

click picture for more
Hopefully, everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's. Ours was good. We went to Maryland for Christmas to see my parents. Then we came back to NC for a good friend's wedding. The wedding was on New Year's Eve. The kids got to be in the wedding--Dillon was the ring bearer and Alyssa was the flower girl. Dillon had no trouble at all, but Alyssa took a little more convincing. The rehearsal was not the best, but they both made it down the aisle at the wedding with no problems! They even behaved during the pictures afterwards. I have to say I was pleased with them. We took the above family photo at the hotel where the reception was. I realized that we hadn't taken one in a year and a half, so we were due. I intended to take one during our various Christmas parties, but I never did. I finally got one in the last hours of 2007--yeah! Tommy's parents were nice enough to come to the reception to pick up the kids, so we could stay longer. Then, on New Years Day we celebrated Christmas with them. We had a great ending to 2007!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Dillon in this pic, looking so grown up, lol! Yall make a sharp looking little family.

Stefanie said...

Love Dillon in the tux!!