
Well, I know that on a previous posting, I said that we didn't want anymore children. Well...we changed our mind! I am about 9-10 weeks along and here is my first ultrasound picture. It's from last week. The "little bean" circled in red is the baby. The more defined picture is what the average 9 week old fetus looks like. It's crazy that all that development has gone on in my body over the past few weeks.
The kids are really excited to have a little baby brother or sister. I am excited to have, by American standards, a large family. My dad is from a large family, and my mom is from a large family. I love having lots of aunts, uncles, and first cousins. I want my kids to enjoy the same blessings.

4 comments:
I can't wait for the new baby! Do you think you'll be ready for # 4 by the time I'm ready for my #1? Kidding! :)
Hey hun!
I'm glad you sent me that link so I could catch up on the news. This is a big piece of news!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you :o) I obviously need to do a better job of keeping in touch, lol.
Blessings!
Christina Fain
Oh my gosh!! You two are creating your very own relay team :) Congrats!! XOXO
I forgot to sign my comment...
Jamie (Knappy:)
Post a Comment