It has been a while since I posted something related to my family, but to be honest, not much has been going on. Life has been good. I had no intention of writing a post today, but something happened. Alyssa took a nap in a "big girl bed" by choice, and she was asleep within 10 minutes. For those of you without kids, this is no big deal, but to a parent it is monumental. It is when your child is officially not a baby anymore.Lately, when Tommy and I check on the kids before we go to bed, I have been wishing that Alyssa was in a bed, so I could kiss her goodnight. (I just can't reach her in the crib.) Well, today I got my wish, but it's bittersweet. There are officially no more babies in the Arboneaux house. Does anyone need a crib? ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment